18. oktober 2016

Clowns back off

That thing with clowns.. Its good if you want to scare the shit out of people, like your ex, or his new girlfriend :') But for real, i saw to many horror movies with clowns in it to not be afraid of them. It's scary, and the thing, that you don't know who's the person behind the mask gives me goosebumps. Like, no thank you, bayyyy.

I know that's been around for some time now, but this year has comed to our country too.. And the thought that there is possibility to see clowns eye to eye is frightening to me. Like, why the f* would you do that? Why on earth? Scaring some random people, in such a cruel way, it's not normal. It can leave people psychological consequences.. I would probably freak out and be in such a sock that i wouldn't even move. For fu**sake. Just stop. This is not good for anyone. It's just brutal, stupid, childish and sick

Why i'm i writing about this? I don't even know,. i just wanted to say out loud my thoughts..

And to all the victims, if you see one, if they chase you, just fart them in the face or hug them. No don't do that. Please. Tell that to the police? Or someone who's older. Tell your dad, he will probably beat the shit out of them :') I would do a gang much scarier and chase after them, tooth fairies, princesses, dolls, where you at? xd

I hope that this will stop soon.

Bodte v rožcah :* 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar